At 02:02 PM 3/13/2013, Justan Ordinary Guy wrote:

>How long have you been married?
Officially/legally? Seven years in May. As common-law? About 35.
[Insert legal rationale regarding Utah State Constitutional Amendment
#3 - Defense of Marriage Amendment]

>Does your wife know you  took pictures of her then?

Yes. And was warned about them appearing on Facebook.
She was also on a lot of opiates at the time. ;-)

>The only pictures my wife wants taken of her at a hostpital are ones
>where she is posing with somebody's baby.  If I posted a picture of
>my wife as she just got out of surgery, she would... (not suitable
>for a public forum).

This one was the next afternoon (~36 hrs post-op):
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S4n2COJ6Awk/UUDicNFL-8I/AAAAAAAACHQ/Jl00OjqvMfA/s753/DSCN0924.JPG

And her doctor explaining something when he was doing rounds:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-295nJ7sz5J8/UUDkWCI4zCI/AAAAAAAACHY/XXUwCHYqmwM/s565/IMG_0055.JPG

(If he looks vaguely familiar to some, here's a photo shortly after
the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics:
http://pegitboard.com/pics/t/118400.jpg

http://www.heidendavidsonortho.com/index.php

-m1