I was going to mention that but you beat me to it Marc. What a fabulous
lodge. I don't know how many people I have run into that actually take
pictures  of the bathrooms (me included) because you wouldn't believe the quality
of the  finish. The food is great also and pretty reasonably priced.

In a message dated 3/13/2013 4:57:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,