That forecast is for the valley. You have to extrapolate. All NOAA/NWS reports are for the locale in the upper right corner, usually an airport, as in this case, at 3000 feet. Probably good spring skiing this PM. The entire south face is in the sun. But I promised my knees a rest today. Muscles are fine, knees are not. They are almost bone on bone and I have the X-rays and MRIs to prove it. Must be smart and rest them when they tell me. I'll spare innocent readers any detailed descriptions of symptoms. This powder thing is a disease. I envy those who are ecstatic with fresh corduroy on green and blue slopes. That is a lot easier to find than powder.