It was another amazing weekend at Stowe.    It was good to see the regulars at Stowe.  It is always fun to to see Bruno and K.

Earlier this year I learned to always take my fat skis to the mountain, regardless of what I think the skiing is going to be like.  This weekend I learned I should always bring my ski backpack and skins.

Sunday afternoon the bumps were perfect.  My favorite run of the day was Starr.

I am afraid of what the rain will do.  We were seeing some dirt coming through in spots on the natural snow trails.

Stowe made a ton of snow on liftline earlier this year, especially on the lower half.   That might end up saving our spring season.

John