Marc,
How long have you been married?  Does your wife know you  took pictures of her then?  The only pictures my wife wants taken of her at a hostpital are ones where she is posing with somebody's baby.  If I posted a picture of my wife as she just got out of surgery, she would... (not suitable for a public forum).

I hope she doesn't go for payback and post of picture of you wearing just a hospital gown.   That would be impossible to forget.

John