No, but it does have a rail. Just one. Plus a couple of cliffs he's eyeing under each liftline.

On Mar 11, 2013, at 5:30 PM, Chuck Goller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Plus I presume MCS does not have a big, attractive terrain park to seduce the young lad!
>
> Maxvert
>
> On Mar 10, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Wesley Alan Wright wrote:
>
>> Friday, Sugarbush S(LP) parking lots were full. No seats in the lodge for lunch. Liftlines were not, but still, this was just a Friday. Saturday, Sugarbush N(ME) was more of the same, lots more. And what with SmellyFest at MRG, their lot was full to overflowing at 9:30 AM.
>>
>> So Sunday, Club Middlebury College Snowbowl to the rescue, where the only wait was for my French Fries to cook (1/3 # burger cheese lettuce tomato fresh cut fries $6.50).
>>
>> Snow was hard and fast in the AM shade, soft and sticky after lunch. Sky was yellow and the sun was blue. Enjoyed mostly easy terrain with my beautiful Wifey Hotspot, with a couple ducks down Laforce. Let the boy run free to do laps tucking the racing trail, flying off the rollers "just like the Hahnenkahm, Dad!"
>>
>> Small is Beautiful.

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |