Why bother with a week old TR, especially when the surface conditions have radically altered in the last couple of days?

Because I saw a guy in the BaseBox with graying hair and a beard and a Ski the East hat and a Ski the East shirt and a LINE belt, so I go up to him and say, "exsqueeze me, but are you son world famous ski video star, the Hammer?'

"Why yes," says he, "Yes I am."

I told him my son was a big fan and had a signed poster. Then I showed him The Boy's pic in the MRG Guide magazine, and said next time they meet, the boy will be signing posters for him.

When I got home and told the  boy, he wasn't as impressed as I thought he would be. "The Hammer? I do bumps better than he."