Oh ....... then I recall that I went to Jay Peak in April 1999 and met up with a buncha' SkiVtlers including Kathleen Bauman.  I ntroduced myself to her by saying "Hi, I'm Todd Murchison" and then apparently, Kathleen went to someone and said something to the effect of "some awful guy that Jim told me about is here.  I recall that Kathleen then took over - after finding out I was not Todd and therefore it was a safe environment - and led all us guys including Telenaut all over the mountain on an icy gnarly day including leading a charge under the ropes.  Who else was there?  That was a real fun day and that's what it's all about - which is why Todd and his ego got flamed off of the list.

Mark P. Renson

From: Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] The Magic Door

That be Todd Murchison.  He was rude, really RUDE.  He is the only known lister to have directly insulted another's skiing ability.  He insulted Dougie's skiing ability.  He also blew up at Dr Kamien for having the audacity to mention that he (Dr Kamien) liked skiing Eastern trees better than Western trees and Todd questioned Dr Kamien's doctorate education because of that in a long winded tirade.  That was in 1999.  Then Todd returned for Gawd only knows what reason and called himself "The Gravity Guru" which at first I thought was a hoax until further examination revealed that he was serious.  He mentioned that he did not ski off-piste at all that season (1999) at Jay Peak and then Duph pointed out to him that circles of friends form that go get the goods even in bad years to which Duph questioned that to the effect of "you mean to tell us that you didn't make ANY friends at all the year you were at Jay".

Mike Taub loved Todd, especially!

Mark P. Renson