There was another round in there somewhere where Guido felt strongly that Smuggs was a better all around family area and Tag thought Tremblant was.  That one got real nasty also.  Jimski

From: Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] The Magic Door

Oh, And don't forget the legendary Tag v. Guido slagfest circa fall 2006(?) which eventually culminated in what I believe to be the only one month "time out" imposed by Wes in the history of the list.

IIRC, I think that one started over the safety of the Whistler or the Catsking trips or something like that, I..., and was then propelled like a rocket grenade by the latter's promotion of links to FTO on the list here.

Surprising, 'twas not a poliitcal thread of which there were many great ones in those days.   Sigh....miss those a lot too.

J. LEIGH DABOLL