I've been there, looking down at SBN;  In 2000-2001 with BenB and TN.
Fortunately we had a decent run down to the MR Barn instead of back to MR
Glen.  There's a TR somewhere in these archives,  and even a few shots that
BenB took somewhere along the way.   I remember a triple shot of a
spread-eagle somewhere along the lower part of the 19th hole.