This thread is fine without pictures!!!

Thank you in advance Chris for not posting "pictures of the bathrooms (with you included)" as you referred to in your post.

u wrote:
I was going to mention that but you beat me to it Marc. What a fabulous lodge. I don't know how many people I have run into that actually take pictures of the bathrooms (me included) because you wouldn't believe the quality of the finish. The food is great also and pretty reasonably priced.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.