Is there anyone on the list taking advantage of the ski club days and skiing Stowe on Saturday? An early list get together seems like it would be fun. I would be coming over from Smuggs -> Spruce in the morning.

I do have a call out for anyone that would be willing to give a ride from either Smuggs or Stowe to the BTV airport after skiing on Saturday. This would be a single person and just the ski gear (if Stowe) with a remote possibility that my 14 year old would join me at Stowe as well. We are sharing a rental car with a family that is leaving the day earlier than us, and I'm looking for an option to swap out the car. Backchannel.

Eric