A win indeed. Toss in a few PBR's and we're all winners.

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:11:09 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Saturday Stowe call,, and a ride request
To: [log in to unmask]

i never understood why people get defensive when folks hate something they like.

if someone hates stowe, that's one less person skiing it. that's a win in my book.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]" target=_blank>[log in to unmask]> wrote:
---------
Justan Ordinary Guy wrote:

>I look forward to all the Stowe haters going on and on about why your mountain is better...

Because the $2000 my family saves by not skiing there gets me 2 trips to UT  this year!

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."