That is a great deal. But I really have my heart set on the Katanas.

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of S H
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] TENTH ANNIVERSARY BRITISH COLUMBIA SNOWCAT AND HELISKI - We're Off Tomorrow!

Great deal on a pair of Gotamas. Bindings were replaced by Marker. Skis in good shape, bases are fine. $300. 178cm
Enjoy! I hope the snow gods bless you. They have been a little stingy the past two weeks. Although we were able to find fresh untracked powder for much of the trip, not much of it was bottomless. Kicking Horse was the only place with more than 20cm but with a questionable base we opted for Whitewater and Schweitzer instead. We also had a fantastic groomer day at Mission Ridge. Even my old CMHs were able to carve beautiful arcs on their perfectly manicured pitches. (Anyone know of a deal on Katanas?) Stopped at Stevens on our way back to Seattle but the precip. was pretty wet so we opted for a day at the Boeing museum instead.