From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Petrics
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] TENTH ANNIVERSARY BRITISH COLUMBIA SNOWCAT AND HELISKI - We're Off Tomorrow!

When does next year's prospectus come out?

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, John.

Maybe you should think about joining us next year!

J. LEIGH DABOLL
Barrister & Solicitor
1999 Hansler Street  RR1
Ridgeville ON Â  L0S 1M0
Phone: 905-892-0569 Â Fax: 905-892-2986
email: [log in to unmask]
web: Â www.jldabolllaw.com

This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail and
this message is strictly prohibited.