Hello,

Hope everybody is enjoying the nice spring weather.  Attached are the meeting notes from last week's meeting.  We had a great presentation given by Sparky Millikin and Diantha Korzun of Truexcullins.  They are working on building schools using earthbags in rural schools in Nepal.  More information about the work Sparky and Diantha are doing can be found here:

http://www.crowdrise.com/truexcullins-nepal/fundraiser/Truexcullins

We also had chapter elections.  The new officers are:
President - Carrie McLaughlin
Vice President - Daisy Vaughn
Secretary - Pat Griffin
Treasurer - Zach Henderson.

New officers officially begin duties on 5/1 and will be in office for 1 year.

Next meeting will be on Sunday, May 19th in Burlington.  We will send out more details out as the date gets closer.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or questions or if you would like me to remove you from this mailing list.

Thanks.

Carrie McLaughlin