Hello NAfME'ers,

Tonight at 7:30 is the big band concert.  As of my last check about 10
minutes ago, nobody is signed up to usher this concert.  It is
imperative that we get at least one person to man the door for
tonight's show.  If you haven't ushered at all, now is a perfect
chance.  If you have ushered already, and aren't in the show, usher
again.  Ushering is one of the prime functions of our club and it
would mean a lot to me if we could get somebody to do it.  I don't
want to have to last minute usher my second concert in one week.

Aside from the big band concert, the concert band concert is on Sunday
at 3:00 PM.  Again, much to my dismay, nobody has signed up to usher
this show.  I will not be able to take over this duty should everyone
else fail to sign up, for I am in the concert.  We NEED somebody to
usher this show; regardless of how much or how little you have ushered
before, if you are free on Sunday at 3, PLEASE let me know and sign up
to usher the show.

Best,

-Kyle Washburn