Folks,

I've been watching the pizza meetings around the state (even attended the
one in Montpelier - it was great!).  I'm thinking that it would be good to
have another in S. Burlington.

So...

I would like to invite everyone to a Pizza Meeting on Thursday May 9th at
4:00 PM at Zachary's Pizza on Williston Rd in S. Burlington.  We usually
meet for about 2 hours, bring a few dollars to chip in for Pizza.  No
agenda, just camaraderie and fellow Tech in Education people from the area.

At the Montpelier meeting there was discussion about having another Pizza
Conference, possible as soon as this summer.  So, bring ideas about what
that might look like!

Spring is here, looking forward to seeing folks again!

Craig Lyndes