Hi Folks:

Registration is right on pace with previous years.  We do still have a few
iPad session slots open.  HURRY.

We have some fantastic Keynote Speakers this year.   It will be well worth
it just to see them.  In the mornings we have nationally recognized
individuals who will challenge and inspire you.

In the afternoons, we continue the trend of focusing the spot light on
Vermont Educators who are doing some great work in their schools. On
Thursday afternoon you will see a fun filled, fast pace "Smackdown"
featuring Vermont Tech Educators and Librarians. On Friday, a young,
bright, and energetic Vermont teacher/Librarian brings her students to
dazzle you and inspire you.

Please spread the word.

Thanks.

Ed