We currently have about 60 Chromebooks in grades 5-6, across 4 schools. The
feedback from classroom teachers has been positive. We use the Management
Console to customize access, pre-load apps, etc. for different locations.
Students have been creating all manner of Google content, and loving it!

One additional thing would be nice though; cloud-ready printers. The way
we're doing the cloud printing is kludgey.

Susan Briere
Technical Support, RNESU