If it is still a glass screen stay I would stay away from the 3gopc.

Chromebooks:
- Built specifically to me network deployments:  Very easy to mange.
- Great Collaboration: Works well with Google Apps
- Full laptop formfactor
- Chrome Web Store = Apps found here can be run on ChromeOS, Mac, or PC

iPad
- Built for personal use: Central management issues
- Portable
- App store = Apps are only available on the device
- A lot of PD around how it can be adapted to be used in education.

Both have value.   My ideal device configuration would be:  1:1 with
Chromebooks, wired lab of Macs, and a mobile lab of iPads.    I actually
like Android tablets better than the iPads but there is so much information
around using iPads specifically that it would be very hard to implement.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.