Hi Jean,

Essex Middle School uses Pine Computers for repairing our 1:1 notebook
LCD's that are out of warranty. They offered an attractive price ($149 per
screen for our HP-3115m Notebooks ) and pickup/delivery service.

The person to talk to would be Tim Parrow ( [log in to unmask] ).
Hopefully he can help you out.

--

Mark Maitner
Assistant District Network-Hardware Technician