We do use PowerLunch in Waterbury-Duxbury, Rob, although I don't have
anything to do with it. Numbers are entered on a keypad at this time. You
could try contacting the Food Service Director. Let me know if you don't
find her contact info and want to talk to her.

I\/I ark

--
*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
*Technology Coordinator*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.