We are using the Samsung Chromebooks for our 1:1 program for 5-8 grade
which is 90 Chromebooks.  We are not using Moodle but are using Haiku LMS
which is very similar.  So far all features in Haiku run fine on the
Chromebooks.  What we are running into more trouble with is having enough
bandwidth so that the Chromebooks have a good connection and durability.
 Do not get the Series 5 Chromebooks!  They are not durable.

Phyllis Tate
Media Center Director
The Dorset School