Unless they have changed since I applied for two of the K-12 schools I work
with,  it was $99 a year.
Both principals approved the purchase in order to encourage us to
experiment and pursue the query of "what's possible."

Would your principal be willing to do the same.

Gradschool at Marlboro is working on getting a place for students to play
and experiment with the process in their learning in our courses.   See
info at:
https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/university/
Once we get approved,  I will know what the parameters are for using it as
we move through the process.
I was inspired to pursue this after 2 students from my recent Graduate
Course at Marlboro chose to pursue writing an App as their final project
for the class I teach there "Transforming Learning With Mobile Tools".

It was amazing to watch this project develop with two students who had
never written an app before.
Amazing is not the word.. Inspiring was..
We need to have a place to follow our passions and  play with purpose
I'm so glad that there are so many folks interested in playing with this
purpose.. let's play together.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere