Ray, Google Admins can manage the storage.  Which from what I understand is
that if you purchase an extra 20 gigs you can apply and move that extra
storage to any account you want.   Not quite pooled storage but something:

http://googleappsupdates.blogspot.com/2012/04/administrator-managed-google-drive.html?scrlybrkr=76178cb5

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.