If you all have any questions about Marlboro EdTech classes starting May
3rd, please let me know. Or I can put you in contact with the instructor.

A list of classes is below.

The term begins May 3rd and finishes on August 10th.

   - Technology and the Common Core, (3 credits). All online. Instructor:
   David Wells.
   - Assistive Technology and Universal Design, (3 credits) meets online
   with several individually scheduled field trips to Landmark College to
   observe classes. Instructor: Instructor: Dr. Sapna Prasad.
   - Tech4Educators, (3 credits) meets July 8 - 12, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
   daily. Lisa Brooks
   - Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds: Games and Simulations, (1
   credits) meets online. Instructor: Jane Wilde.
   - Digital Research Technologies, (3 credits) Saturday, 1:00 to 4:30pm.
   May 4, 18, June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Julie DeCesare.
   - Managing Change, (3 credits) Saturday, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. May 4, 18,
   June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Karen Case.

Links: Course Info
<http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/continuing_ed/>| Register
Online <https://gradschool.marlboro.edu/admissions/application/cep>

--