Hiya.

Anyone with AeroHive ever get a lot of CAPWAP issues?  Our APs at one
location keep "napping" and disappearing (no connection) to the Hive
Manager so the clients kinda "pause" for about a minute.  SonicWall devices
at our two locations are similar, one (that does not sleep) has static IP
and higher bandwidth than our napping location (same ISP).  We have the APs
handling DHCP on segregated VLAN...

Well, anyone with anything like this in the past (or present)?  If you want
to chat instead of email let me know...

The fine folks at AeroHive have been helpful, but still no solution...

Thanks in advance.

Keith "Digger" Puffer

--
*Technology Assistant*
*Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.