Good morning Ed,
  I've been searching around trying to find a "headquarters hotel" or
establishment where there might be a block of hotel rooms for Dynamic
Landscapes attendees and can't come up with anything.  Do you know if there
is a preferred hotel in the area?  If not, do you have any suggestions?
 Thanks!

Matt

--

Matt Martyn, Director of Technology and Professional Learning
Windham Central Supervisory Union

*The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is
intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be
forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in this
e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Education
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any
unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying
is strictly prohibited. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication
shall not compromise the confidential nature of this communication.*