Turning Point integrates nicely with Powerpoint.
http://www.turningtechnologies.com/polling-solutions/turningpoint

Socrative can be used on most any devise and the price is right.
http://www.socrative.com/

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05465
802-858-1726

--

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information