Hi There,
We have a lot of free tech programs for education running right now, and
I want to be sure everyone has the latest list.
All the best,
Heather

*Bonus cash on Recycle Forward for Earth Day* - During April, you can
earn bonus cash by recycling used ink cartridges and tech equipment
through the Recycle Forward and Cartridges for Kids program. Recycled
materials must be shipped by April 30th to get the bonus. Sign up and
start collecting here
<http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/recycle_forward?p=overview&u=1&utm_source=memberblast&utm_medium=email&utm_content=RecycleLink&utm_campaign=ListeningBlast>.

*Free Norton - *We have donations of Symantec security software
<http://www.digitalwish.com/link.php?bid=141&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalwish.com%2Fdw%2Fdigitalwish%2Fproducts%3Fcategory%3Ddigital-wish-deals>
(including a 1-year Norton subscription). You only pay shipping.

*Internal Hard drives* - Seagate internal hard drives
<http://www.digitalwish.com/link.php?bid=141&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalwish.com%2Fdw%2Fdigitalwish%2Fproduct_search%3Fps_keywords%3DSeagate%26asearch%3D1>
for Digital Wish members. A small administrative fee applies.

*Free Quicken software donation* - Spark your school's financial
literacy program. We can provide donated Quicken software to help.
Students learn hands on about budgets, paying bills, balancing their
checkbooks, and planning for long-term goals such as college or starting
a business. Get the software here
<http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/product_search?ps_keywords=Quicken&asearch=1&utm_source=memberblast&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=quicken>.

*Free IT Help Desk*
Email your technology questions to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and get free advice from skilled tech
volunteers. Ask about PowerPoint, Excel, server configurations or
absolutely any IT topic. Even students can send in questions! We've
teamed up with The Community Corps, a program that mobilizes corporate
volunteers. Every inquiry is screened so it's safe for students. Sign up
here
<http://www.digitalwish.com/link.php?bid=141&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalwish.com%2Fdw%2Fdigitalwish%2Fhelpdesk>
- we need to confirm that your emails won't get caught in the school's
email filter.

/*Students Can Get Career Advice From Fortune500 Executives by Email -
Through April on Digital Wish*/

*Manchester Center, VT, April 9, 2013* - Invite your students to email
career questions to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, throughout the month of April.
Students will get responses from real professionals working at one of
the largest corporations in America. Every email is screened to remove
personal information before it's sent to the volunteers - so it's safe
for students. Sign up here
<http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/helpdesk> and then get an
entire class to email their career questions. Responses are typically
returned within one school day. Digital Wish has teamed up with The
Community Corps, a nonprofit that mobilizes thousands of corporate
volunteers each year to bring this great program to schools.

"This a great opportunity for a teacher to assign a class writing
project - especially given the proximity to summer when kids will be
seeking jobs," said Heather Chirtea, Digital Wish's founder. "Teachers
can invite an entire class of students to email in their career
questions and executives will send answers from the field." A team of
volunteers is standing by to help. Digital Wish invites teachers to take
advantage of this totally free program.

*2 Camcorders, 2 Cards, with Rechargeable Batteries For $125 - Toshiba
CAMILEO Clip Camcorder - 43% savings*
These ultra compact, rugged water resistant high definition camcorders
are perfect for shooting video clips outdoors or in the classroom. We
have a short supply of these in stock! This deal comes with:

  * 2 Toshiba Camileo Clip camcorders
  * 2 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
  * 2 4 GB micro SDHC cards
  * 2 mini USB cables, hand straps and cleaning cleaning cloths
  * 2 copies ArcSoft Media Impression video editing and Camileo Uploader
    software, quick start guide and one year warranty

See this deal here
<http://www.digitalwish.com/link.php?bid=114&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalwish.com%2Fdw%2Fdigitalwish%2Fproduct%3Fid%3D32305>.

--
Digital Wish, Heather Chirtea, Executive Director, [log in to unmask]
PO Box 1072, Manchester Center, VT 05255