Hi There,
We have a lot of free tech programs for education running right now, and I want to be sure everyone has the latest list.
All the best,
Heather

Bonus cash on Recycle Forward for Earth Day - During April, you can earn bonus cash by recycling used ink cartridges and tech equipment through the Recycle Forward and Cartridges for Kids program. Recycled materials must be shipped by April 30th to get the bonus. Sign up and start collecting here.

Free Norton - We have donations of Symantec security software (including a 1-year Norton subscription). You only pay shipping.

Internal Hard drivesSeagate internal hard drives for Digital Wish members. A small administrative fee applies.

Free Quicken software donation - Spark your school's financial literacy program. We can provide donated Quicken software to help. Students learn hands on about budgets, paying bills, balancing their checkbooks, and planning for long-term goals such as college or starting a business. Get the software here.

Free IT Help Desk
Email your technology questions to [log in to unmask] and get free advice from skilled tech volunteers. Ask about PowerPoint, Excel, server configurations or absolutely any IT topic. Even students can send in questions! We've teamed up with The Community Corps, a program that mobilizes corporate volunteers. Every inquiry is screened so it's safe for students. Sign up here - we need to confirm that your emails won't get caught in the school's email filter.

Students Can Get Career Advice From Fortune500 Executives by Email - Through April on Digital Wish

[log in to unmask]" width="420" height="160" align="right" border="0">Manchester Center, VT, April 9, 2013 - Invite your students to email career questions to [log in to unmask], throughout the month of April. Students will get responses from real professionals working at one of the largest corporations in America. Every email is screened to remove personal information before it's sent to the volunteers - so it's safe for students. Sign up here and then get an entire class to email their career questions. Responses are typically returned within one school day. Digital Wish has teamed up with The Community Corps, a nonprofit that mobilizes thousands of corporate volunteers each year to bring this great program to schools.

"This a great opportunity for a teacher to assign a class writing project - especially given the proximity to summer when kids will be seeking jobs," said Heather Chirtea, Digital Wish's founder. "Teachers can invite an entire class of students to email in their career questions and executives will send answers from the field." A team of volunteers is standing by to help. Digital Wish invites teachers to take advantage of this totally free program.

2 Camcorders, 2 Cards, with Rechargeable Batteries For $125 - Toshiba CAMILEO Clip Camcorder - 43% savings
These ultra compact, rugged water resistant high definition camcorders are perfect for shooting video clips outdoors or in the classroom. We have a short supply of these in stock! This deal comes with:
See this deal here.

--
Digital Wish, Heather Chirtea, Executive Director, [log in to unmask]
PO Box 1072, Manchester Center, VT 05255