Web Designer/Developer/Technical Support Services

Position Overview

Tool Factory, Inc, an education software company in southern Vermont has
an immediate opening for a Web Designer/Developer/Technical Support
Services. As our web designer, you will cover all aspects of our
websites. You will be also be tasked with creating product pages and
updating/rewriting sections of our main website, www.toolfactory.com
<http://www.toolfactory.com>and we also provide web design support to
www.digitalwish.org <http://www.digitalwish.org>.

Website management work includes:

  *

    Writing and editing content

  *

    Designing webpage layout

  *

    Determining technical requirements

  *

    Updating websites

  *

    Creating back up files

  *

    Solving code problems with our senior programmer.

Technical Support Services include:

  *

    handle technical support cases for software products

  *

    light IT support for the in house network and workstations

Required Skills

  *

    HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery

  *

    Adobe Photoshop CS4+

  *

    Basic web design principles

  *

    The ability to work in PC based environment

  *

    Basic phone & email support skills

  *

    Knowledge of Social Media Outlets and how to use them for marketing
    purposes.

Other Important Qualities

  *

    Familiarity with PHP/MySQL

  *

    Familiarity with Python 2.6

  *

    Unix command line experience

  *

    Google Apps experience

  *

    Filemaker Pro

This position is available immediately and is full-time on-site at our
offices in Sunderland, Vermont. Benefits include flexible work
environment, paid holidays, 15 days paid vacation and paid sick time.
Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.

Please send resume, cover letter, and links to some of your most recent
projects to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Tool Factory is an equal opportunity employer.