Web Designer/Developer/Technical Support Services

Position Overview

Tool Factory, Inc, an education software company in southern Vermont has an immediate opening for a Web Designer/Developer/Technical Support Services. As our web designer, you will cover all aspects of our websites. You will be also be tasked with creating product pages and updating/rewriting sections of our main website, www.toolfactory.com and we also provide web design support to www.digitalwish.org .

Website management work includes:

Technical Support Services include:

Required Skills

Other Important Qualities

This position is available immediately and is full-time on-site at our offices in Sunderland, Vermont. Benefits include flexible work environment, paid holidays, 15 days paid vacation and paid sick time. Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.

Please send resume, cover letter, and links to some of your most recent projects to [log in to unmask]

Tool Factory is an equal opportunity employer.