We are using the PS mobile app for students and teachers on iPads.  Seems
to be a problem with the mobile iphone app for parents that gets fixed if
we enable single sign-on (haven't done that yet).  Student login works,
parents not so much.

The student App is pretty functional, but I often still see students
signed into the Safari web portal instead of the App; probably a learning
curve or awareness issue.
Teachers report that the app is nice for quick access to attendance,
assignments and scoring, however several teachers have reported that it
doesn't do everything they need.  For instance they can't easily weight
assignments, copy assignments to multiple classes, or find assignments
from a different marking period.

Rob Gervais
Director of Technology
Enosburgh Town School District