From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: registration for May 2 and 3 -- 1:1 initiative demo day

Peter

I personally feel 99% comfortable with the devices, what I am interested in is details on the included services -PD -parts closet -depot repair -wireless option

will those things be on the agenda?

Are those things that are settled now, will be by may 2/3?

familiarize yourself with the different options and come with questions specific to your situation...

see the devices and have a chance to delve a bit into the proposals.

I will have all of the devices with me for your review.