-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trey Cates
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Old Server Hard Drive Disposal

I have some older SCSI hard drives that were pulled from our old
servers. I need to be able to dispose of them securely, as I am
uncertain of what data might be on them. Any recommendations on
local/regional companies that would securely wipe and recycle old
drives?

Sincerely,

Trey Cates
Information Technology Team
Washington South Supervisory Union
37 Cross Street, Unit 1
Northfield, Vermont 05663
Telephone: (802) 485-5467
Fax: (802) 485-3348

26/4/2013This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.