Hi Lucie,

I’d love it if Google would improve Google Sites…maybe they could buy WIX … and then it would be a powerful HTML5 creative site maker that has the richness of all of the other Google app content.

I’ll send the GTFS flyer out again to our teachers.

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucie deLaBruere
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Google Tools PD and Chromebooks

Greetings everyone.  Heading over to Google headquarters tomorrow for a Google Certified Teacher Retool PD.  I promised some of you I'd try to find some answers to some of your lingering questions.  (specially about Picasa's future)  If anyone else has questions that I can try to find answers to.. feel free to send them and I'll do my best. The Google developers have been really good about listening to educator feedback at these events

Also...  can you please continue to spread the word about Google Tools For Schools Summer Institutes.  www.GoogleToolsForSchools.org

Two of our Google Tools Institutes are almost full, the rest still have room.

We are getting ready to order the 2nd batch of Chromebooks.  Anyone who signs up before April will be able to get their Chromebooks early.

(at Orientation  instead of  Day 1 of the face to face summer institutes)

If you have teachers, administrators, or colleagues who might benefit from learning how to use Google Tools more powerfully - can you point them to www.GoogleToolsForSchools.org  revised dates and locations.

Locations include

1 Online for intermediate level or Year 2

2 Newport

3 Central Vermont (Crosset Brook)

4 Southern Vermont (Chester)

5 Chittenden County (Jericho)