Hi everyone,

We are having our spring Electronic Recycling Day at The Dorset School this
Saturday.  If you need to or want to empty all of those closets of old
electronics at school or home bring them by.  In short, we take anything
with a power cord or is wireless.  All are welcome.  Attached is our poster
and below is our press release.  Feel free to spread the word.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Phyllis
Media Center Director
The Dorset School

Get ready for the spring Electronic Recycling Day!  It is being held at The
Dorset School on Saturday, May 4th from 9 am – 12 noon.  The Dorset
Teachers’ Association and the Dorset Energy Committee are co-hosting this
event to raise money for the school’s technology fund.  *This event is open
to everyone.  It is not limited to Dorset residents.*

All items will be accepted free of charge.  Acceptable items include
 computers (laptops, desktops, and servers), printers, ink and toner
cartridges, monitors, UPS battery backups, stereo equipment, satellite
dishes (any size!), game consoles (Wii, Playstation, etc), digital cameras,
cell phones, blackberries, MP3 players, and small household appliances such
as toasters, fans, and hair dryers, and more.    Please note that items
that contain Freon, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and
dehumidifiers can not be accepted.  Large appliances such as stoves and
ovens also cannot be accepted.  Donations are being accepted and proceeds
will go towards the school’s Technology Fund.

Please note that The Dorset School will only be accepting items at the
drive on May 4th.  Because of storage space and cost of removal they cannot
accept any of these items prior to or after the drive.

We would like to extend a special thank you to Good Point Recycling (
www.retroworks.net) for their donation of time and manpower to help make
our drive a success. Good Point Recycling is an electronic recycler based
out of Middlebury, Vermont that services Vermont, Connecticut, Maine,
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island from their Vermont
headquarters, and the southwest from their Arizona warehouse.  From laptop
credits to "e-waste" disposal, their recycling services are respected,
vetted, economical, legal, and guaranteed.  *www.retroworks.net*

For more information, please contact Phyllis Tate at [log in to unmask] or Alex
Bornstein at [log in to unmask]   The Dorset School is located at 130
School Drive, Dorset, VT 05251.  Visit their website at dorsetschool.us.