Sorry to miss it but I will be out of town.  If I don't see you'all have a great summer.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Lead Network Administrator
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
104 Maple Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 x1039 Office
802-318-0976 Cell
802-879-8197 Fax
If you need immediate assistance please contact
our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask].

For Technology News click here.