[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link="#3333CC" vlink="#666699">[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

Hello Patricia,

I would love to be able to meet area techies!  Good idea…

Although I am not working in a school at this time it would be great to make connections. I am currently in the MAT Teaching with Technology program at Marlboro College.

Thanks!

Patricia

---

Patricia Palumbo