802.375.2589 X127

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Aigner
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SW Region Techie Pizza Group

Colleagues,

There are famed Pizza Groups in the northern part of the state, with
relationships that run deep and span decades.  I am contacting SW Region
to ask if there is interest in a dyed-in-the-wool techie pizza group in
our region. I envision it as a place where you can talk about hardware,
network design, server administration, cloud based solutions, SIS/LMS,
and stimulating trends like STEM.  We have Ramuntos and Three Tomatoes
in Rutland-great pizza J

Surely it can get lonely in the server room (and cold)!  Let me know and
I will work with Charlie and Dan Roswell to coordinate some events.

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology

Rutland City Public Schools

6 Church Street