Hi Charlie,

I copied and pasted your e-mail and resent it using the e-mail contact I have for VITA-Learn.

David Bain

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Charlie Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Date: Wednesday April 9, 2013

Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm

Location: Montpelier High School Library

Please select this link to RSVP

Join other educators in the central region to communicate, collaborate and share what is happening in your schools and learn about new and exciting ideas concerning educational technology.

Make connections and participate in discussions to help each other use technology in your schools.

Lets get together, share information, have a few snacks, and maybe you will be winner of a $150 grant to use in your school.

For example, bring your ideas and questions about Common Core, Google Apps for Education, or iPad and Chrome Apps or other applications.

Sharing the Bright Spots and Identifying the Challenges

A conversation about what is happening in the central region schools that promotes technology integration and innovation.

2) Presentation:

Google Hangout and Communities

What is Google Hangout and Communities and how you can use them in your PLN, Personal Learning Network.

Charlie
--
Charles Wilson
St George, VT