I teach for CCV online which uses Moodle 2 and I do all of my class work on my Chromebook. Not sure how to see which version but when I click on the help it says 2.4...

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Barnes
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moodle 2.x on ChromeBooks

We are testing the Samsung Chromebooks and experiencing the same advantages and disadvantages as others on the list.  We are currently running Moodle 1.x and plan on migrating to Moodle 2.x in the future.  Is anyone using Moodle 2.x and does it work on the Chromebooks?  If you are which 2.x version are you running?

Thanks,

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Lead Network Administrator
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
104 Maple Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 x1039 Office
802-318-0976 Cell
802-879-8197 Fax
If you need immediate assistance please contact
our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For Technology News click here<http://www.ccsuvt.org/category/blog/tech-news>.

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.