We are using the Samsung Chromebooks for our 1:1 program for 5-8 grade which is 90 Chromebooks.  We are not using Moodle but are using Haiku LMS which is very similar.  So far all features in Haiku run fine on the Chromebooks.  What we are running into more trouble with is having enough bandwidth so that the Chromebooks have a good connection and durability.  Do not get the Series 5 Chromebooks!  They are not durable.

Phyllis Tate
Media Center Director
The Dorset School