Vita-Learn.org has them and is pretty up-to-date: http://www.vita-learn.org/?PN=Calendar

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Lauren Parren <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Has anyone compiled a list of all of the "ed tech" type classes being offered this summer?  I realize that is becoming an artificial distinction, but you folks on this list know what I mean.  For example, the Personalized Learning Institute isn't about technology, but it is offered by and populated by lots of us from this list.  The Google class isn't so much about Google as it is about learning.  I'd love to have a list of all of these types of offerings.  Thanks!

--
Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technologist