Set the document share settings to anyone with a link or public.    Both
links makes the document visible to the public, but setting it to "anyone
with a link" will hide it from search bots.

There is an ongoing issue where some documents published publicly will
still ask for a google username (anyone will work).   I personally have not
been able to track down why it happens, but have come across it
occasionally.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.