Hi Bjorn,

Right now I do not see anything listed but I have taken classes from Tufts in the past.

Thanks,

Rick

http://ceeo.tufts.edu/Workshops-Current/workshopscurrent.html

On Apr 5, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just had a request from a teacher for a 3 credit robotics course.   I checked vita-learn but didn't see anything.    Does anyone know of one?   Similarly I know that Lego does a lot with schools but I have not heard of any credited courses with them.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.