That's helpful Brian - thanks. Could save some money perhaps.  I will contact them.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Townsend, Brian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All,

I wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Vermont Automated Data Reporting (VADR) project will be leveraging a SIF implementation to automate district-to-state data collection activities.  We have purchased a statewide SIF Association membership that all VT districts can leverage not only for the VADR vertical reporting activities but also for horizontal implementations within your own districts.  Please feel free to reach out to the SIF Association for any assistance that our statewide membership might provide.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Townsend | IT Director | Vermont Agency of Education

120 State St | Montpelier,VT 05620-2501 | (:802.828.6575| Ę: 802.828-1444 | *:[log in to unmask]

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Dickinson
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SIF ZIS

Hello All,

Is anyone aware of a SIF implementation anywhere in the state?

If so what ZIS and how many agents does it run?

Does it work / is it working?

--

Michael Dickinson

Director, Technology & Information Services
Spaulding High School Class of 1973

BSU District #61

120 Ayers Street

Barre, VT 05641

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”

--
Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator