Good morning,

I'm looking for any advice about creating a Green Screen 'studio' in our school.  I have a room off my library and would love to turn it into a studio and am putting together a proposal to seek funding.

Lucie deLABruere, has been a font of knowledge, as usual, but wanted to check with others to see if anyone had additional advice.

Here's what I'm looking at so far—suggestions about anything else, particularly about a recommended video camera which shoots decent video, holds up to student use, and plays well with Apple computers?

Green Screen Starter Kit  http://www.amazon.com/Green-Screen-Video-Starter-Kit/dp/B0047Q5V1Q/ref=pd_sxp_f_r
MacBook (with extra storage) and iMovie
Separate Hard Drive
Video camera

What else am I missing?  This space will be available for grades 6 – 12.

Many thanks! (apologies for multiple posts if you are on both listservs.

Linda